Gospel for Tribals Social Service Society (GTSSS), is an Indian organization found by Jacob Marineni and a team of faithful and dedicated people. GTSSS was officially registered on 5th March 1994. GTSSS vision is very simple “holding Natural Bread in one hand and Living bread in the other hand”. GTSSS is helping and changing lives of children, families and communities from extreme poverty to a better future. GTSSS is standing as an effective helping hand in helping orphans and needy children with overall development; helping widows and widowers; providing quality education to poor and needy children, running educational Institutions; helping leprosy sufferers; drilling water wells in the poorer and rural villages by helping communities with clean water facilities; providing free medical aid, running Bible School; church planting work.
GTSSS is a well-known organization in the region of Khammam and surrounding District in State of Telangana and nearby States in India. For about 26 years, GTSSS had been proven its high standards of accountability and transparency which is an expression of our core values and stewardship. GTSSS has established sound structures for achieving these standards.
GTSSS is currently helping for about 6500 poor and needy children with food, clothing, Medical care, Quality Education and over all development. GTSSS established Primary Schools, High Schools, Junior and Vocational Colleges, Nursing School, Industrial Training Institute (ITI) to provide Education to the poor and needy students in all ages irrespective of Caste, Creed or Race.
Also helping people at the time of Natural calamities, clean water facility in the rural villages, Help to Leprosy sufferers, Homes for elderly, Disabled Children Care, Widows Care and Medical Aid. GTSSS is having Churches and Bible School.
- GTSSS is registered under Society Registration Act 1350, on 5th March 1994.
- GTSSS is Registered under 12A Act of IT Department (Government of India) on 1st April 2001.
- GTSSS is Registered under FCR (A), on 1st November 2000.
Helping people to find better future as the Good Citizens of India .
To be part of the Country development in helping poor and needy people.
Serving humanity in the love of Christ with integrity and excellence.
Accounts are strictly maintained, with records, according to the designated purpose. Audits are timely completed and submitted to the State and Central Government for their assessment approval.
What We believe (Statement of Faith):
- We believe the Bible, as originally given, to be without error. It is the fully inspired and infallible word of God, and the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct. I Thessalonians 2:13, 2 Timothy 3:15-17, John 3:16.
- We believe that there is only One True God–revealed in three persons…Father, Son, and Holy Ghost (commonly known as the Holy Trinity). Matthew 28:19, John 10:30, Ephesians 4:4-6.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4 and 1:29; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; II Corinthians 5:21.
- We believe in justification and sanctification of the believer through the finished work of Christ.
- We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God; that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. John 14:6; Romans 3:23; Acts 4:12; II Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7; 2:8-9.
- We believe in and practice two sacraments: 1) Water baptism by immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
- We believe that the Gospel embraces the needs of the whole man; and that the church is therefore commissioned to preach the Gospel to the world. Matthew 28:18-20.
- We believe in the personal, physical and visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ to reign in power and glory. Acts 1:9-11.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8; and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14.
- We believe in the Spiritual Unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church. 1 Corinthians 12:12; Ephesians 1:22-23.
- We believe that God created man and woman as unique biological persons made to complete each other. God instituted marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. Genesis 2:24, Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26, 1 Corinthians 6:9.